Showing all 2 results
- Accurate on line Digital Display of Line Pressure for all the services.
- Factory calibrated imported pressure sensors.
- Colour coded Bar Graph Display (LED) of Line pressure status (High, Caution, Normal, Caution, Low ).
- Audible Alarm for High & Low pressure condition.
- Test and Alarm Acknowledge/ Mute facility .
- Adjustable Alarm acknowledge time span through program.
- Programming facility of (High, Normal, Low) Alarm limits for all services, from front panel.
- Facility to deactivate / activate any of the gas services through front panel programming key.
- Facility to connect to remote slave alarm by potential free contacts provided.
- 16 Bit Microcontroller and Adequate Static RAM and Flash Memory.
- Real Time Clock.
- 10 BaseT Ethernet Interface for Connecting with the Hospital LAN.
- RS-485 Port us to interface with RS-484 Ports.
- I-Built GSM Modern for connectivity with the GSM Network. User needs to Provides a SIM with active telephone number and adequate balance. Post connection is preferred.
- 2x16 Character LCD and 6 soft keys for System Configuration.
- ABS Enclosure Dimansions 192x96x50mm.
- External Power Adapter for 220VAC.
- Supports up to 32 Moble Numbers.
- User can select the massage text asa well as events on which a message is to be sent./li>
- Diffrent Massages can be assigned to diffrent mobile numbers.
- Complete Status can be sent to selected mobiles at predefined time.
- Last 1000 Events are Logged with date and time information.
- Alarm Status can be monitored on one or more PCs in the hospital connected over LAN.
- Protocols Supprted: UDP, TCP/IP, ICMP, ARP.