Ward Vacuum Unit
Ward Vacuum Units are supplied with compatible probe / connectors to match various standard Outlets.
Variants of suction devices i.e. Pediatric and Adult are manufactured for various procedures like Tracheal Suction, Surgical Suction, Gastrointestinal Suction, Wound drainage, Nasal-gastric drainage, Sump drainage etc through direct mount.
These products have the capacity of 600/1000/2000 ml.
- Regulator body, which houses an on/off switch, regulation knob, vacuum gauge graduated in mbar.
- The on/off switch allows the operator to start or stop suction by turning the switch.
- With regulation knob operation, knob operator can set the necessary vacuum amount.
- The jar is made of polycarbonate transparent and unbreakable autoclave at 130°.
- Well proven fluid control trap (safety) fitted on the unit automatically and efficiently shut off vacuum fully, while preventing the transfer of liquid to the vacuum regulator, pipeline and pump.