Showing 1–12 of 38 results
The Medlight bed head unit is perfectly suited for patients' rooms and other departments that require suitable lighting, electricity, telecommunications and medical-gas outlets at each bed. The unit housing is made of extruded aluminum and powder coated. Medilight bed head units conform completely to ISO EN 11197 and IEC EN 60601/1 standards
Area Valve Service Unit is mainly used in Medical Gas Pipeline System for individual zones without disturbing the gas flow to other zones. In case of emergencies, Area Valve Service Unit can be used to shutoff gas distribution of individual zones.
Features : Movable Pendant Single arm is having the operational movement of only horizontal way comprising with 1000mm long arm having weight carrying capacity of more than 80Kg, 8no's electrical sockets 5/15 ampere, one monitor shelf and 6 nos. of gas outlets.
- A-bank in use.
- B- bank ready for use.
- Control panel has in built LED display to indicate normal, low for line pressure.
- The control panel include pressure gauge (63mm) to indicate the gas pressure of each header and pipe line distribution
- Capable to provide a distribution flow rate in excess of 2700 Lpm.
- The control panel incorporate safety puncture in case of excess pressure i.e 100Psi.
We offer superior range of bed head panel to our client, where construction of the wall section is made by using extruded aluminum. Some other features of our product include:
- The extruded aluminum structural lower channel will include a vertical integrate equipment mounting track to support optional track mounted equipment.
- Optional equipments like I.V hook, infusion pole, utility basket, monitor tray etc can be installed into the track at any location along with the extruded aluminum channel.
- Gas outlet/ switch socket/ monitor socket/ nurse call system can be fitted on middle portion of the bed console unit after cutting the aluminum sheet as per hospital requirement.
- The range of gas outlet point (front loaded) we offer to clients comprises of the same features as hook loose type have. These also come with a non-interchangeable self sealing quick connect gas outlet for oxygen/N2O/ vacuum/ C.A.4/ C.A.7/ CO2. Our products are also checked on stringent quality parameters to ensure that they are made as per ISO standards and specifications before sending them at the client's end.
- Supervision and management:- The status and characteristics of all medical gases can be viewed in one place, allowing maintenance and repair to be punctual.
- Accurate calculation of costs:- The system enables an overview of gas consumption for separate sectors in a building, making it a great tool for cost-calculation in medical gas supply.
- CAN-BUS technology:- The system functions quickly, with reliable connections, safe networking and compatibility for integration in other networking systems (SAP, Navision, etc.).
- Control from anywhere:- Access into the supervision system can be remote via the Internet and the system can also submit essential warnings as text-messages to the supervisor